Thursday, October 27, 2011

Night 12 - Occupy Montreal

For those interested, I am in discussions with the official blog for Occupy Montreal about writing for their journal every few days, which would be good as I need to start refocusing at least half of my blog use to the arts & other interesting subjects; you know, diversity is the spice of life.
Exciting news! Occupy Montreal got solar panels set up! The environment committee is planning to try to build compostable toilets. Tonight City Councillor, Richard Bergeron came to do a walking tour and discussion with organizers from Occupy Montreal. I had a chance to speak briefly with Mr.Bergeron, but will be writing a blog and posting a video-blog after I have slept. I am actually too tired to write a proper blog posting tonight. So I am going to leave you with a photo story for now.

City Councillor, Richard Bergeron speaking to the General Assembly





No comments:

Post a Comment