Saturday, October 8, 2011

Flora & Fauna of Quebec

Les journees de la culture went well. We had approxamately 30 people come through to see the art demonstrations. I provided a giant colouring page (one of my drawings blown up). I am really enjoying exploring the flora and fauna of Quebec, and I think I will continue to explore this thematic further in my work.


Participants colouring the giant flowers & rabbit.

Anyways, I think photos are sometimes louder then words, so here's a visual journey of what I offered the public as a part of les journees de la culture (in BC we'd call this a culture crawl).



I am standing in front of the painting I created during my demonstrations.


Displays sharing information about how to do henna, sculpture, mask making, painting, & body painting.

Art exhibition of my work at Burritoville for the month of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment