Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Jim Hensen!

"I believe we form our own lives, that we create our own reality, and that everything works out for the best. I know I drive some people crazy with what seems to be ridiculous optimism, but it has always worked out for me." - Jim Henson. (Thank's Candice for posting this quote on facebook!)



I adore Jim Hensen! I grew up on his work through the eighties, it helped bring alot of magick to my world and open up my eyes to the magick in life around me.

I remember when he died, it was odd that at the same time watching one of my favourite show "The Storyteller". At the end, there was a segment talking about his recent death (May, 1990). I was so stunned. Oddly enough, at exactly the same time I was also sick with pneumonia, thank-fully I survived.


 
"Life's like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending." - Jim Henson

"The most sophisticated people I know - inside they are all children."- Jim Henson


"When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for having been there."- Jim Henson

No comments:

Post a Comment