Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"Flower" Stopmotion Animation with Cora Flora

This has been a long time in coming. I originally did the photoshoot in mid-Januarary but in the editing process got mentally tired and was also feeling frustrated with the results on account that I didn't have all the right gear at the time when we did the shoot. Since then I have now 2 umbrella studio lights, 3 backdrops (13'x20'), a remote control for the camera (such a godsend) and a new lens that is crisper & lets in more light. I can't wait to get Cora Flora back in the studio with the new equipment!

Between hair and make-up, which was provided by MIA, then the time to do the actual artwork animation on the guitar, canvas, face & body; this shoot took 20 hours to complete. The editing time I think has been approx. 70 hours give or take a little becuase of the photo editing process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment