Monday, February 6, 2012

Casting Call

WANTED! Looking for a petite model, the smaller the better, male or female. For the body painting competition in Trois-Rivières on March 17th. We'd go over night, we can cover your lodgings, transportation and food but this is a volunteer position. It is a long day, with the competition itself being 6 hours (95% of the skin has to be covered in paint).
 
Preference is given to those with performance experience & that I have worked with you before. If I have never worked with you before then we'd have to meet in person to do a bit of an interview, as I want to make sure that who ever I say yes to is able to be reliable, and also that we will enjoy each other's company for such an extended period of intimate time.
 
I am not a morning person so I am usually short on sleep during the competitions; I find it challenging to keep myself in a positive headspace though I definitely try to; so I need someone to work with who is able to stay positive and hopefully not be affected by my potential mood swings as I do tend to stress out (I do of course do my best to be on my best behavior, but I am human, I am not perfect, and anyone who has worked with me before knows I can be intense).
 
 I am not trying to scare you off, but rather, it's just best that I am honest & upfront. Email me to discuss: aprilanna@aprilanna.com

No comments:

Post a Comment