Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer 2010

Life has been hectic as usual, I often don't know where to start telling the tales... I still have 3,900 photos left to edit from the trip to Hong-Kong & China, not to mention try to actually write articles about my adventures. However, I am working on it.




Zhongshan, China

In The Studio:
I show my fine art very rarely because I am usually working away in my studio painting, not actually taking the time to get the work into the galleries. But this is slowly changing.


UPCOMING EVENTS:

August 6th-9th Open Mind Eco-Festival

My fine art will be hung in the Vision Art Gallery. I will also have a shop set up outside of the gallery, offering face painting, body painting, henna body art, and temporary glitter tattoos. There will also be posters, greeting cards, postcards and my new book for sale.
http://www.openmindfestival.com/


Sculpted bust, multi-medium. Winter 2009

October 2010
Art Exhibition:
I have booked a small exhibition of my work in the Belgo Building at Massarelli Design. Keep your eyes peeled about the vernissage and more information.




Halloween 2010
For anyone wanting Halloween make-up, you should get your bookings in early as I will book up fast. Same deal as last year; $1.50 a minute, but I will also be designing some packages for certain looks I know are popular, such as vampires or werewolves. More information to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment