Sunday, August 15, 2010

Festivals, parades & henna parties!

Musician & Composer Joseph Ruel
So it's been a while since I last updated. I actually have 5 different blogs I started writing several weeks ago that I have not had time to finish and another countless in my mind.... Time moves quickly and events happen so fast they can sometimes be a mental blur.


Face painting at Open Mind Eco Festival on a rainy sunday afternoon.

I will post about most of the events I have done recently when I have more time to think and write it out properly. Upcoming articles will include going back to the Fantasia Festival, recently I have hosted a henna party (another coming up in a few weeks), prepared wedding henna, attended 2 weddings, worked at the Open Mind Eco Festival for a week, Otakuthon...

Pride 2010


... and today, with the help of artist Elissa Baltzer and assistance from Ziggy, we body painted Cantelli & Marc from Gay Radio Quebec for the Pride Parade. I have never participated in the pride before and I have to say it was tons of fun! Stories coming soon.


Henna at Open Mind Eco Festival
 August Henna Party 
Time:  27 August · 13:30 - 21:00
Location:  Downtown Montreal, my studio & home.
I am hosting another henna body art party out of my studio & home on friday, August 27th, by appointment only.

Appointments will overlap with each other; so know you are welcome to hang around with the other gals & boyz. Snacks & drinks include popcorn & tea. You are welcome to bring your own wine or rum or other alcohol. There will be movies & music according to the mood of the group. Come and lounge on the giant pillows, or sit with your drink on the porch, or at the table and enjoy.

Prices for the henna start at $10, depending on how fancy the henna is that you choose. There are no minimum's for this event, as it's open house. If you have any questions please feel free to leave comment. Please email privately for appointment & address.

No comments:

Post a Comment