Saturday, August 30, 2014

Owls & Music

Two dudes dressed as female super heroes, they were hilarious & dancing quite outrageously.... 



Tonight I went to Brewtopia for a pint... When I left the house, I left with the intention to go find somewhere with live music to sit and draw to, which is one of my favorite things to do. Art & music should go together in my opinion.

I might say more later, but due to the time of morning it is & how packed my next week is, I have decided that tonight, I am going to allow my photos to speak for themselves instead of writing a proper blog posting.

However, I will say this, the band was very talented & upbeat, doing a mixture of originals & covers. I would describe them as Jimi Hendrix meets Brazil; they are called Kebeko, and apparently they are playing again tomorrow night (I am not going but certainly they were fun).








Be sure to check out my new website at: www.aprilanna.com

No comments:

Post a Comment