Friday, January 18, 2013

Social Media

Social media has been really good for my work as an artist, and continues to show promising opportunities for exposure & career advancement. For those who don't know, I have a fanpage on Facebook, a profile on Twitter (which I don't keep very up to date but I am trying), a Youtube Channel, some other profiles on other websites I don't have time to really keep up to date, and tonight I just signed up for another profile on a website called See Me (which joining this website was motivated by this competition below).

Please support my passion for art by sharing my work. Click "Support" to share with your friends on Facebook. The more support I get, the higher my chances of earning part of $125,000 in prizes and grants, including having a video of my work shown on one of the largest billboards in the world. Thank You! http://aprilanna.see.me/

No comments:

Post a Comment