Friday, January 11, 2013

Random News

So I just want to share a wee bit of what I would call "global community news".

How surreal, my friend Chris Dyer has just earned his place on Wikipedia! Congratulations Chris!! Years of dedication, hard work and faith in your life's mission is paying off! I wonder what's next in your artistic adventures to come? Inspiring!! Hopefully one day I'll be able to join you on wikipedia!! :D http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Dyer_(Artist)

My very talented friend Jeremy Williams (photographer & film maker) is releasing this documentary this May 2013 into theatres... Not sure yet which theatres or for that matter, which theatre route it is, but I am sure this information will be released soon. I am looking forward to seeing this film!

No comments:

Post a Comment