Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

Halloween is my favorite time of the year! This year was more quiet then usual, which was just as well as I didn't find that I had as much energy this year as I normally do.

I had a few clients at my studio on saturday; Leonor wanted to be a black & white kittie-cat, Chris wanted to be "Reggie", plus an outgoing contract that same night for a couple that wanted to be the KISS band for Halloween!
Chris wanted to be "Reggie" (photo on right is Chris)

On sunday, Halloween itself, I was excited that Dj Stevie V at Club Moomba decided to hire me for a 3rd year in a row. The first Halloween I worked with him, he was a werewolf (which I have to say really suited him, who'd have thought that a werewolf could look so natural?), last year a vampire and this year he wanted to be a zhombie.

No comments:

Post a Comment