Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Part 2: "Protesting Oil: Please Don't Spoil" - Teaser

I haven't decided what I am going to call part 2, but basically I am exploring the archetypical divine feminine's relationship with nature and the impact that an oil spill will have on "mother nature". But more so, my message with the female version is on resolution, hope, awareness, transformation through facing adversity and overcoming that adversity. In this situation, it's our ability to face and prevent further tragedy to nature. To preserve what the earth has blessed us with, to protect not only the Great Bear Rainforest, but all forests which are threatened by the oil industry.

I did this photoshoot with Olga last thursday, March 15th. Here is a teaser shot, more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment