Thursday, January 6, 2011

"Blast from the Past" - Push Play TV Interview

This is an old interview now, being approx. 2 years ago. But I don't think I ever posted the video up here on my blog, so I figured now was as good a time as any to share.

In the spring of 2009, I hadn't been back in the city very long. I had just arrived back in Montreal from my trip to Calgary to participate as the out of province artist for the Papa Wheely Association mutli-media art cabaret & one night only art exhibition at the Art Gallery of Calgary (the city gallery, which is also the biggest gallery in Calgary).  I went down to a convention that I was invited to by Luca Vince Caltabiano, for an interview for his internet tv station, Push Play TV. I was interviewed by the lovely Jessica Elias, take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment