Monday, May 11, 2009

The past 7 days... 3 new videos...

So there has been alot going on for me & my work in the past 7 days; about as much I as I could handle....


The film right below is: the Interdemensional Art Show in Montreal, organized by artist Chris Dyer and Psychonaut Gift Shop. Music is by the "Feast of Spirits", a project of Oliver Lewis & Anna Luisa Daigneault. http://www.myspace.com/montrealvisionaryartshow




I had the body painting competition on May 3rd (more professional photos & videos to come), I worked on completing a large canvas painting all week in my studio (professional photos to come), I went to a technical acrylic class on wednesday at the Westmount Arts Centre, I had a paid contract at a bar in Saint Hyacinthe on May 9th, and prepared for the Interdemensional Art Show on saturday May 9th.





Here is the video from the bar show in Saint Hyacinthe.

No comments:

Post a Comment