Thursday, September 4, 2014

448 + 1,219 Photos ....... and then....

So before this evening, in the past 24 hours or more (don't quite remember when I started this editing process), I have edited (including quite a bit of hand detailed photo per photo alterations, additions or corrections, then whatever I could script in bulk for normal photo editing) 448 photos. Just now, I scripted (only basic photo edits, normal stuff like increasing contrast & what not, still gotta go through and decide what I am using; several retakes, I probably did this part in the wrong order but what can I say, it's been one of those days) another 1,219 photos in photoshop. I think it's time for a brain fart. I still have another thousand or more photos to go through. It's worth it, the final product is going to be beautiful (new stopmotion animation).




Be sure to check out my new website at: www.aprilanna.com

No comments:

Post a Comment